NTA JEE Main 2019 Application has released. Registrar your self for JEE Main 2019 Examination. NTA will conduct JEE Main 2019 twice and in online mode only. The first exam will be in the month of January 2019 and the second one will be in the month of April 2019. For admission in IITs & ISM Dhanbad, students have to qualify both examinations, i.e. JEE Main and JEE Advanced. It will be conducted twice in a year by NTA. Check details about JEE Main 2019 including application form, eligibility, exam date, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
JEE Main 2019 Application Form
NTA will release the JEE Main 2019 Application Form. Also, candidates may note that NTA has not made any changes in JEE Main 2019 eligibility criteria like the number of attempts, minimum marks in qualifying examination, age etc. Thus, candidates need not worry about it.
- Requirement of Aadhaar card will be mandatory to fill the application.
- Candidates are required to apply onlinefor JEE Mains 2019 exam.
- JEE Main application form 2019 will be released from 1st September 2018 (Jan exam).
- Candidates have to upload the scanned imagesof passport size photograph and signature of candidate & mother’s/father’s/guardian.
- Photograph dimension should be 3.5 x 4.5 cm and dimension of signature should be 3.5 x 1.5 cm.
- The images should be in JPG or JPEG
- Multiple applications from a single candidate will be rejected.
- There is no provision to send the hard copyof the application.
NTA JEE Main 2019 Application Form Release Date
The NTA JEE Main 2019 Application form will be released on the official website i.e. nta.ac.in on 1st September 2018. The registration procedure will be available till the 30th of September 2018. Candidates must first register with a valid email Id and other details. Candidate must note that only one application will be entertained per candidate. Candidate must also pay the application fee depending on the paper for which he/she is appearing and the category that/she belongs to. Only the correct information should be provided as the applications with incorrect or incomplete information will be held rejected.
- The application fee will be different as per the categoriesand mode of examinations.
- Fee payment will be done through credit/debit card.
- Candidates can also pay the fee through e-challan of Syndicate/Canara/ICICI bank.
- Fee will not be accepted through DD, money order, IPO, etc.
- The application fee will be non refundable.
NTA JEE Main 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling NTA JEE Main 2019 Application Form, candidates should ensure their eligibility. The eligibility criteria details are given here:
- The number of attempts for the JEE Main 2019 exam is 4 times.
- Age Limit: Candidates should born on or after 1st October 1994.
- Relaxation: For SC/ST/PwD categories candidates, 5 years age relaxation in upper age limit.
- Qualifying Exam: Passed 12th or its equivalent examination in 2017 or 2018.
- Subjects: Passed the above exam with Physics & Mathematics (compulsory subjects) along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/ Technical Vocational subject.
- Appearing candidates of 2019 can also apply.
In December 2018, UGC-Net: (Teteting schedule)
Online deposits of applications: 01.09.2018 to 30.09.2018
Exam dates: 02.12.2018 to 16.12.2018 (Two changes per day on Saturday and Sunday)
Announcement of results: last week of January 2019