The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University has released the notification for IPU CET 2018 Application Form. The dates are tentatively scheduled on January 2018. The candidates are advised to fill the application form only after checking the eligibility criteria of the entrance exam.
In this article, we will provide you the details of the IPU CET 2018 Application Form.
Structure of the IPU CET 2018 Application Form:
- The mode of the application form is completely online. – www.ipu.ac.in
- The Application Form is divided into two form sections- the first section of the form is regarding the personal information and the second form is regarding the course details and fee payment.
- Both the forms have to be filled by the candidate and must be submitted along with the application fee before the deadline date.
- The application fee payment is done online through debit/credit card or net banking.
- Application form without the fees payment will be rejected.
- The amount paid by the candidates will be displayed along with the dates. The candidates can apply for more than one program also. For such cases, they have fill separate forms and have to pay Rs 1000 per program or course. The candidates also have to pay an additional convenience fee charge as per the Bank rules.
Things to Be Kept Ready Before Filling the IPU CET 2018 Application Form
- Image Format- JPEG/GIF.
- Size- Under 80 kb
- Dimensions- 30mm X 45mm
- Image Format- JPEG/GIF Only
- Size- under 80 Kb
- Dimensions- 80mm X 35mm
Left Thumb Impression:
- Image Format- JPEG/GIF
- Size-Under 80 Kb
- Dimensions- 30mm X 60mm
How to Fill IPU CET 2018 Application Form
As mentioned earlier, the application form is divided into two form sections: the first section includes the personal details and the other section includes the course details and the fee payment.
The step by step procedure of filling the IPU CET 2018 Application Form is:
- Here the candidates have to fill the personal information, address and contact address.
- After filling the personal information, the candidates have to upload the scanned photo, signature and the left thumb hand impression.
- Here, the candidates have to fill in the academic details on the basis of the exam category you have selected in the option.
- After the filling of all the required details, the candidates have to on the click on the “Submit Button”.
- Generation of the Login ID and Password:
After the complete submission of the IPU CET 2018 Application Form, a login ID and Password is generated for each candidate. This can be used for the future reference. The ID and the Password is sent to candidates e-mail address.
Filling the Form 2 Section:
After the completion of Form 1, you have to complete the Form 2.
IPU CET Application Form 2 includes the following steps:
- In the first step of the Form 2 application the candidates have to fill in the course option they are seeking for the admission. Choose the “Apply Courses” tab.
- Select for the course you want to apply for.
- The amount paid by the candidates will be displayed along with the date. The application fee is Rs 1000 per course.
- After making the payment, the candidate has to submit a declaration by clicking on the submit button.
- In this stage, a dialog box is displayed where the candidates can still make a decision to make changes in the IPU CET 2018 Application Form. Therefore, if the candidate wants to make changes then he/she can click on the “Cancel” option.
- Payment is done via Debit/Credit card or Net Banking.
- The printout of the application form of IPU CET 2018 will be displayed on the screen along with the transaction ID. The candidates can take the printout of this for future reference.