BITSAT Hall ticket will be released by the second week of April, 2019. BITSAT 2019 will be released in the online mode. Candidates have to visit the official website to download it. The Application ID and the Password will have to be entered to get access to the Hall Ticket. The Admit card is the entry ticket to the examination. Candidates failing to provide the Hall ticket on the day of the Examination will lead to termination. Examination date and the centre cannot be changed in any circumstances.
|Serial No.||Events||Important Dates|
|1||Release of Application Form||Second week of Jan ,2019|
|2||Last Date to Apply||First week of March ,2019|
|3||Editing of the Application Form||Second week of March ,2019|
|4||Allotment of Examination centre||Second week of March ,2019|
|5||Slot Booking||Third week of March- Second week of April ,2019|
|6||Admit Card releases||Third week of April ,2019|
|7||Date of Examination||Third week of May, 2019|
Authorities will not accept a hall ticket if it is deformed or damaged. The hall ticket should be kept safe with the candidates as it will be needed in the different level of Admission.
Procedure to download the Hall ticket.
Candidates have to download the hall ticket online. They have to follow a certain procedure to download the Admit Card.
- Visit the official website of BITSAT 2019: http://www.bits-pilani.ac.in/
- Click on the tab given as Download Admit Card.
- Enter the required fields like the Application Number, E-mail Id, User name and Password to log in
- Click on the “Submit” Button
- Candidates should download the Admit card after checking the details mentioned on it.
- Take out print out of the Admit card. It is advisable to take out more than two print out for the future use.
Before downloading the Admit Card it should be thorough checked by the candidates. In case candidates of any corrigendum it should be informed to the Authorities immediately.
BITS, Pilani – 333 031 (Rajasthan) India.
Details Mentioned on the Admit Card
Candidates should examine minutely the details on the Admit card. In case of any discrepancy contact the Examination Authority on the above details. The details on the Admit card are as:
|Subject opted for Part IV|
|BITSAT Examination day instruction.|
Candidates should carry an ID proof along with the Admit card on the day of the Examination. The ID proof can any of these:Driving License, Passport, Aadhar Card, Pan Card and Voter Id card.
Examination Day Guidelines:
- Candidates have to bring two colored passport size photo along with the Admit Card and Id proof on the day of the Examination
- They should reach the Examination centre 45 minutes before the Examination starts.
- Devices like mobile phone, pagers, calculator etc will not be allowed on the day of the Examination.
- Finger print will be taken in the examination centre. So candidates should not put Heena or Paint on their fingers on the day of the Examination.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the Examination Centre before the allocated time.
- Admit Card should be kept safe even after the Examination as it will be needed in the Admission and the counselling process.