To download JEE Main 2019 admit card, candidates will have to log-in into their account by entering application number, password and security pin. However, before downloading the admit card of JEE Main 2019, candidates must make sure that all the details mentioned on it are correct. The Admit Card for JEE Main 2019 January exam will release first, at the official website of NTA, nta.ac.in. Similarly, for JEE Main 2019 April exam NTA will release the admit card at their website later. JEE Main Admit Card will be available in online mode only.
Instructions for NTA JEE Main 2019 Admit Card
Candidates have to carry the NTA JEE Main 2019 Admit card to the exam center. PwD candidates have to carry the PwD certificate in the specified format issued by the competent authority.
- Candidates must download the admit card and preserve it till the admission procedure is over.
- No electronic gadget like cell phone, pager, calculator, etc, will be allowed inside the exam hall.
- Candidates are requested to reach the exam venue 1 hour before the entry time. Any request for a change in the exam center will not be entertained.
- Candidates should check and ensure that the Test Booklet contains as many numbers of pages as written on the top of the cover page.
How To Download JEE Main 2019 Admit Card?
To ease out the procedure of downloading the JEE Main 2019 Admit Card, we have gradually listed the steps that you candidates need to take in order to view and download it. Make sure, go through these.
- Start by clicking on the link provided above.
- Enter all the mandatory fields like user id and password to log in to your application portal.
- Your JEE Main 2019 Admit Card will now appear on your screen.
- Make sure to save a copy of it, before the link vanishes.
Information on NTA JEE Main 2019 Hall Ticket
Aspiring candidates must make sure that their NTA JEE Main Admit card contains all the details mentioned below. In case there is any discrepancy in the information present on the NTA JEE Main admit card, the candidate must contact the concerned authority immediately.
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number
- application Number
- Paper medium
- course name
- state of eligibility
- Candidate photograph
- Candidate signature
- Direction for candidates
- State of Eligibility
- Candidate’s Photograph
- PwD Status
- Test Centre Name
- Test Centre Code
- Date & Time of Examination
- Photograph of the candidate
- Candidate and parent signature
NTA JEE Main Admit Card 2019 Release Date
The NTA JEE Main 2019 Admit card will be released from 2nd – 3rd week of October 2018. The hall ticket of NTA JEE Main will be released in the online mode on the official website of NTA i.e. nta.ac.in. The candidates will be required to go online, enter their Application Number, Date of Birth and Security Code to view and download the Admit card. Without the admit card, candidates will not be allowed to take the NTA JEE Main 2019 as it will carry important information like the name of the candidate, the exam center address and name, exam date and timing, etc. The admit card should be kept safely till the admission procedure is over.
Other Resource: https://asknewspost.blogspot.com/2018/10/the-story-of-engineers.html
Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Examination (KEAM CEE) for the academic session 2018 is going to be held on 23rd and 24th April 2018. Commissioner of Entrance Examination, Kerala is responsible to conduct this test in the offline mode for the interested students who want get enrolled for the various undergraduate programme in the field of engineering, agriculture and medical courses offered in the colleges of the state Kerala. This article will provide the information about KEAM CEE 2018 Admit card.
Date of availability of Admit Card KEAM CEE 2018
To appear in the KEAM CEE 2018, the registered applicants must download the admit card and carry the same to the examination hall. The registered candidates will be able to download the admit card from 10th April 2018 onwards. Admit Card is also known as Hall Ticket.
How to download the admit card?
The registered candidates just have to follow the steps below to get their respective admit card:
Step 1: Go to the official website i.e www.cee-kerala.org
Step 2: Click on the “ Download Admit card” link (the link will be provided here as soon as it is made available)
Step 3: Log in by entering your application number and password (generated during registration).
Step 4: Click on “Submit” button.
Step 5: KEAM CEE 2018 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen. Check all the details carefully.
Step 6: click on the “print” option in order to take the printout.
Step 7: Take at least two printouts of the admit card.
Content of KEAM CEE 2018 Admit Card
The hall ticket of KEAM CEE 2018 contains the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Application Number
- Complete address of the test venue
- Choice of Course
- Date and time of the examination.
- Photograph of the Candidate
What documents to be carried on the examination day?
The applicants who are going to attend the KEAM CEE 2018, they must carry the Identity card in original form as well as one xerox of the same along with the admit card. Identity card like Driving license, Aadhar card, Voter ID card and Pan card will be accepted by the exam centre authority.
Points to Remember:
- The admit card of KEAM CEE 2018 is an essential document which the candidates must carry on the test day to the examination hall. The print out of hall ticket must be shown to the invigilators on the examination day.
- The exam will be conducted for two days. All candidates will have to carry the admit card on both the days of the exam. The absence of the card will debar him/her from taking the exam.
- The exam will be conducted in offline (pen-paper test). Please, remember to carry blue/black ball point pen.
- Ensure that you have returned the Optical Mark Response (OMR) sheet to the Invigilator before leaving the Examination Hall.
- The signature on the OMR sheet should be identical with the signature given by the candidate in Application Form submitted to the Board.
The use of Calculator/Mobile Phone or any other electronics gadget inside the examination hall is strictly prohibited.
IPU CET is an of Indraprastha University Common Entrance Exam. Indraprastha University conducts its own entrance test for admission into various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. The students who qualify this exam get admission to the college/ institute affiliated to this university. This article will provide information about the IPU CET 2018 admit card.
Dates of release of IPU CET hall ticket 2018
The Admit Card will be available online before 5 days of the date of the CET 2018. The registered candidates can download the hall ticket using log-in ID and password (generated during filling up the application form). To download the IPU CET 2018 admit card, candidates have to visit the official website www.ipu.ac.in. Link to download the admit card will be provided here as soon as it gets released.
What details does admit card contain?
The IPU CET 2018 admit card will carry the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Date and time of the test
- Signature & photograph
- Complete address of the test center
- Examination Day Guidelines
How to obtain IPU CET Admit Card 2018?
Admit card is the most important document that needs to be carried on the examination day. Registered candidates can access admit card via official website on entering the User ID, password and security pin. The hall ticket will not be dispatched via post or by any other means. To download the admit card, follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Visit the official website of IPU CET
Step 2: Search and click on the link “Download Admit Card ”.
Step 3: Enter the User ID, password and security pin to login
Step 4: IPU CET 2018 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5: Download the admit card and take a print out of the same.
What documents needs to be carried on the examination day?
The applicants who are going to attend the IPU CET 2018, they must carry the Identity card in original form as well as one xerox of the same along with the printout of the hall ticket. Identity card like Driving license, Aadhar card, Voter ID card, Pan card will be accepted by the exam centre authority. The examinees also needs to carry two black ballpoint pen on the exam day.
Examination Day Guidelines
- Candidates should check all the details displayed in the Hall Ticket properly. Candidate must ensure there is no error in it. In case, if any discrepancies are found on the admit card, then they must get in touch with the official examination authority immediately.
- Do not carry any electronic gadget like calculators, mobile phones, blue tooth devices, digital watches and extra sheets, pages, rough sheets to the examination hall.
- The examinees should visit the exam centre allotted a day prior to the exam date as this avoids any situation of getting lost or reaching late for the exam and saves time. They should also reach the exam centre 30 minutes prior to the exam timing.
- All the candidates are advised not to damage or mishandle the admit card. This must be preserved till the admission process gets over.
- No applicants will be allowed to enter the examination hall after the commencement of the test and to leave the examination hall before the end of the test.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) will release the IPU CET 2018 Admit cards for the candidates seven days before the entrance exam. The admit cards will be available online. The candidates will have to download their admit cards by visiting the official website using their login ID and password.
The candidates will not be allowed to appear the examination without the admit card. So, it is advisable to keep the admit card safely till the completion of the admission process.
In this article, we will provide you the complete details of the IPU CET 2018 Admit card, its download procedure and much more.
Important Dates for the IPU CET 2018 Admit Card
|Availability of the Admit cards of IPU CET 2018
||Second week of May 2018
|IPU CET Entrance Examination 2018
||13th May 2018
|IPU CET 2018 Result Declaration Dates
||24th May 2018
How to Download the IPU CET 2018 Admit Card
The steps to download the IPU CET 2018 Admit Cards are as follows:
- Visit the official website- www.ipu.ac.in
- Login using the Login ID and Password which was given during the filling of the application form.
- The admit card of the IPU CET 2018 Exam will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the details mentioned on the screen carefully.
- If all the information is correct, then download the IPU CET 2018 Admit Card.
- Take the print out of the admit card and keep it safely till the completion of the application procedure.
Details Mentioned in the IPU CET 2018 Admit Card
The admit card of the IPU CET 2018 Exam must have the following details and information printed:
- Roll number
- Date and Time of the Examination
- Exam center name and the complete address of the Exam Center
- Signature and
- The Photograph.
If all the above information is present in the admit card, then only download the admit card.
Features of the IPU CET 2018 Admit Card
- No candidates are allowed to appear the exam without IPU CET 2018 Admit card.
- The candidate must carry two printouts of the Admit card, one copy of the admit card will be retained by the candidate and another one will be taken by the Invigilator.
- Carry two passport size photographs for the verification purpose.
- The admit card, as to be presented to the invigilator for the verification purpose and the candidate’s identity, will be verified with respect of his/her details present in the admit card.
- In case of the Non- Receipt of the Admit card, the candidate is required to contact the Office of Controller of the Examinations Operation at GGSIP University Sector 16C, Dwarka, New Delhi 110078 at least 5 days before the entrance examination.
- The candidates have to keep the IPU CET 2018 Admit Card preserved till the end of the application procedure and this has to be handed over to the Admission Officer at the time of Counselling or Admission.
The National Testing Agency has released the dates of the NTA JEE Main 2019 answer key. The official dates for releasing the answer keys have not been announced yet. The dates announced are tentative. The answer keys will be available online in the NTA JEE Main 2019 website- nta.ac.in
NTA JEE Main 2019 Exam
The NTA JEE Main 2019 is a National Entrance Examination that is conducted by the CBSE Board every year. This exam is conducted in the month of April. The JEE stands for Joint Entrance Examination, this allows admissions to nearly 24, 000 seats that are distributed under NITs, IITs, IIITs and GFTIs. The private colleges will also accept the NTA JEE Main Score. The NTA JEE Main is a gateway for the admissions in B. Tech and B. Arch and B. Planning Programmes.
NTA JEE Main 2019 Answer Key
The NTA JEE Main 2019 answer key for both the Papers (I and II) will be released at the same time online. The answer key will be an OMR Sheet which the students can it from the official website. The official answer key for NTA JEE Main 2019 will be available for download between 24th April 2019 to 27th April 2019.
The answer key of NTA JEE Main 2019 Paper II will be released online in the 2nd week of May 2019. These dates are tentative. The answers will be available for Part I (Mathematics) and Part II (Aptitude) only. No answers will be available for the Drawing Test.
Unofficial Answer Key of NTA JEE Main 2019
The unofficial answer key of NTA JEE Main 2019, will be released by some of the coaching institutes like Aakash, Resonance, Career Point etc. on the website of their respective institutes. The students can download the answer keys from the respective institute’s website.
Challenging the Official Answer Key of NTA JEE Main 2019
The candidates can challenge the official answer key, if they feel that the answer provided is not satisfactory. The steps to challenge the official answer key of NTA JEE Main 2019 are:
- The candidates have to log in to their account using their application number and the Date of Birth.
- Fill in the online application form for challenging the NTA JEE Main Answer Key 2019.
- The candidates will have to pay Rs 1000 per question for challenging the answer key. This fees can be paid through Debit/ Credit card, Paytm or SBI Buddy.
- The Joint Admission Board/ CBSE’s decision against the challenges will be final and nobody’s any claim or communication regarding this will be entertained.
How to Access NTA JEE Main 2019 Official Answer Key 2019 of Paper II
To check in the answer key of NTA JEE Main Paper II follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website of NTA: nta.ac.in
- Login using the Application Number, Date of Birth and Security Pin.
- Click on “View Answer Keys Button”
- Select the Exam Booklet Set Number from the Drop-down Menu.
- Click on the “View Button”
- The candidates will be able to check the answer key.