VITEEE 2019 Admit card is a mandatory document to be carried in person by the candidate to the test venue in order to be allowed to take the test. VITEEE 2019 will likely be held in April 2019. Candidates need to obtain prints of the auto-generated Admit Card after verifying the details printed on it carefully. In case of any discrepancy in the details furnished on VITEEE 2019 Admit Card, candidates are advised to contact the VIT Admissions Office at the earliest for necessary action. Candidates can download the VITEEE Admit Card 2019 at the time of slot booking. The VIT University has separate entrance test named as VITEEE. The slot booking can be done on the official website, tentatively from March 2019.
Documents Required with VITEEE 2019 Admit Card
No candidates will be allowed to appear for the test without VITEEE 2019 Admit Card. It is mandatory to carry the following documents to the test center:
Copy of VITEEE 2019 Application Form
A Valid Photo ID Proof (Photo ID issued by School authority/12th Board Admit Card bearing Photo/Passport/PAN Card/Aadhar Card/Voter ID Card etc.)
Requirements Download Of VITEEE Admit Card 2019
- Enrollment number
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth (DOB)
How to Download VIT Admit Card 2019
Below, we are sharing step by step guidelines to get your VITEEE hall ticket 2019 conveniently.
- Go to the Official Website of VIT University i.e. vit.ac.in/ or also you can select the direct link given below in the post.
- Now, Login to the official portal by using Application number and password.
- Choose the notification.
- Enter the required details like Date of Birth (DOB), Passwords, Name and Registration Number.
- Admit card is displayed on the screen.
- Download and print the admit card for reference purpose.
VITEEE 2019 Exam Centre
Amaravati, Itanagar, Guwahati, Bhagalpur, Bhilai, Rajkot, Faridabad, Srinagar, Bokaro, Hubli, Kochi, Bhopal, Mumbai, Imphal, Shillong, Aizwal, Dimapur, Rourkela, Ajmer, Gangtok, Salem, Warangal, Agartala, Agra, Roorkee, Asansol, Delhi, Chandigarh, Goa, Port Blair, Muscat
VITEEE 2019 Exam-Day Instructions
Candidates need to follow a set of guidelines and instructions while they appear for VITEEE 2019 exam and the same have been mentioned below.
Candidates are advised to register their names at the registration counter and carry VITEEE 2019 Admit card along with supporting documents for verification.
Cooperate for Biometric registration as part of attendance and document verification process.
Avoid carrying any text material or any material except the Admit card and supporting documents inside the test hall.
Stay at the exam hall for the entire test duration of 150 minutes. Candidates will not be allowed to leave the test hall until the completion of the scheduled exam time.
Candidates are advised to bring to the notice of the invigilator any problem with their computer system
VITEEE 2019 Admit Card Important Dates
- VITEEE Slot Booking 2019 will start on , March 2019
- VITEEE Admit Card 2019 will be available from ,March 2019
- Last date to download VITEEE Admit Card 2019, 3 days after the starting date
- Reprint of E-Admit Card Hall Ticket , Next day from closing date
- VITEEE 2018 Exam Date , April, 2019
For official website Click Here