NTA JEE Main 2019 is one the most important engineering exam in India, through NTA JEE Main 2019. Candidates must have qualified the NTA JEE Main 2019 in order to be eligible for NTA JEE Main 2019. NTA JEE Main is the second entrance exam after NTA JEE Main for applicants who are willing to seek admission in IITs.
Important Dates Of NTA JEE Main 2019
|Availability of Mock Test||2nd December of January 2019|
|Opening of Application form||3rd – 4th week of April 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||1st week of May 2019|
|Application Form deadline with late fee||1st week of May 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||2nd week of May 2019|
|NTA JEE Main 2019 Exam||3rd or 4th week of May 2019|
|Online display of OMR Sheets||4th week of May 2019|
|Release of the Answer Key||1st week of June 2019|
|Feedback on answer key||2nd week of June 2019|
|Declaration of Results||2nd week of June 2019|
|Commencement of counselling||July 2019|
NTA JEE Main 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Only the citizens of Indiacan apply for this exam however, PIO/OCI candidates can also apply.
- It is mandatory for the Indian nationals (including OCI/PIO) to appear in NTA JEE Main 2019 for NTA JEE Main 2019.
- Only the candidates that achieve the minimum cut-offs in NTA JEE Mains can register for NTA JEE Advance 2019.
- Age Limit: The maximum age to apply for NTA JEE advance is 25 years.
- Relaxation: A relaxation of five years for SC/ST/PWD categories.
- In order to be eligible for NTA JEE Main 2019, the candidates must qualify 10+2 or equivalent examination with all subjects by obtaining a minimum of 75% marks (for Gen/OBC) and 65% marks (in the case of SC/ST/PwD). OR
- In their Class 12th, they must be in the category-wise top twenty percentile of successful students.
The applicant should satisfy each and every one of the seven eligibility criteria. Registration will be cancelled if, at a later date, it is found that the applicant does not meet any of these seven eligibility criteria.
Each applicant will be required to register for the exam using his/her email Id and other NTA JEE Main 2019 details. Scanned images of the requisite certificates have to be uploaded to the registration form of NTA JEE Main 2019. All candidates must make sure to pay the registration fee which is different for each candidate depending on the category and the exam center that he/she has applied for.
NTA JEE Main Application Form Fees 2019
Female Applicants: INR 1200
SC,ST, PWD Applicants: INR 1200
All other applicants: INR 2400
Late Fee: INR 500
Outside India (SAARC Countries):
All Applicants: USD 135
Late Fee: USD 80
Outside India (Non SAARC Countries):
All Applicants: USD 270
Late Fee: USD 80
NTA JEE Main Exam Pattern 2019
- Exam Mode: The mode of the exam will be online (test based on the computer).
- Papers: The exam will have two papers Paper 1 & 2.
- Attempts: Candidates are required to attempt boththe papers.
- The language of Paper: The language of question paper will be English & Hindi.
- Duration of Exam: The exam will beof 3 hours
- Questions Type: The format of the question paper will be of objectivetype which will include both multiple choice and numerical answer type.
- of Subjects: The question paper of both Paper 1 and Paper 2 will have three section having Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
NTA JEE Main Answer Key 2019
The Answer key will be available in the online mode only. With the help of the answer key, the candidate will be able to check the correct answers and also have an idea of the probable score that he/she will obtain the exam results. In the 4th week of May 2019, the candidate will also be sent the OMR response to the registered email Id. Candidates will also have a chance to send the feedback regarding the official answer key. They must, however, do it within the prescribed time.
NTA JEE Main 2019 Cut Off (Rank List)
Based on 2017 figures, the NTA JEE Main 2019 cut off will be as follows:
|OBC – NCL||115||31.5|
For Official Website Click Here