BITSAT Application Form 2019
BITSAT 2019 Application Form will be released in the month of December 2018. Candidates who are interested in applying for Birla Institute of Technical Science campus can check their BITSAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria and start applying as soon as the BITSAT Application Forms are released. The Application Forms will be available till March 2019, and all the BITSAT Application Forms are to be submitted online in the official website of BITSAT 2019. To apply candidates must get registered on the official website, fill in the application form, and pay the application fee amount. For detailed information, read on.
BITSAT 2019 Important Dates
BITSAT Application Form will be released online in the official website of BITSAT 2019. All Application Forms are to submitted online only. Here are the important Dates for BITSAT 2019 Registration.
|1.||BITSAT 2019 Notification||December 2018|
|2.||BITSAT 2019 Application Form Submission||3rd week of December 2018|
|3.||BITSAT 2019 Deadline for Application Submission||3rd week of March 2019|
|4.||BITSAT 2019 Application Correction||2nd week of March 2019|
|5.||BITSAT 2019 Slot Booking||4th week of March 2019|
|6.||BITSAT 2019 Admit Card||2nd week of April 2019|
|7.||BITSAT 2019 Examination||3rd – 4th week of May 2019|
BITSAT Registration 2019 Steps
The candidates who are eligible can register themselves for SRMJEEE 2019 exams. For those candidates who meet the relevant requirements based on the eligibility criterion can proceed to registration process.
Candidates can follow up these instructions
● Go to the official website, and enter into the examination portal (http://bitsadmission.com/bitsatmain.aspx)
● Select “New Registration”
● Fill in the personal details such as full name, parents name, address, phone number, etc.
● Fill in the Educational Qualifications and related details such as performance, marks, school attended, etc.
● Upload scanned image of recent passport size photograph and scanned image of candidate’s signature.
● Image to be uploaded must be .JEPG file and dimensions must be in sync with what the official website has instructed.
● Recheck all the details entered and make sure it is in sync with the candidate’s certificates and Identity card details.
● Candidates can now proceed with the payment option.
BITSAT Application Fee 2019
Candidates who have successfully completed the filling up of details and photo uploading, must finish the whole application submission process by making the BITSAT 2019 Application Fee Payment. The Application Fee is to be paid online via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. In case any candidates wants to pay their BITSAT Application Fee offline, they may do so by generating an e-challan, downloading it and depositing the e-challan in the banks that are mentioned in the Official Instructions. The Application Fee is as follows.
|1.||Male candidates||INR 2950|
|2.||Female candidates||INR 2450|
|3.||Candidates who have opted for Test Centre in Dubai||USD 70|
BITSAT 2019 Application Correction
In case, after the successful completion of BITSAT Application Form Submission, if any candidates feel the need to edit their BITSAT Application Form, then he/she can do so during the month of March. Exact dates will be announced and updated soon. BITSAT examining body has arranged a facility of Application Form Correction in which students can edit and correct their application form within a given time frame. After the Application Correction Dates, whatever submission has been placed will be deemed as final.