JEE Main 2019 admit card/JEE Main 2019 Hall ticket for the first exam, which is to be held from 6th January 2019 to 20th January 2019, will be made available for the candidates to download in the official website. The availability of JEE Main 2019 admits will be in online mode only. Candidates can expect their admit cards to be downloadable, provisionally, in the month of December. The exact dates will be announced soon. Once the dates are announced, candidates can go to the main website and enter their registration number, password, Date of Birth, and security pin. Candidates are required to thoroughly check their admit cards/ hall tickets so as to ensure correct representation of personal information.
JEE Mains Admit Card 2019 Download
Candidates are required to download their JEE Main 2019 admit card from the official website of NTA. The JEE Main hall ticket for 2019 exams will be accessible and downloadable during the month of December. The exams will be help twice a year according to the MHRD, as NTA has taken over the JEE Mains proceedings. For schedule refer to the table below:
|JEE Main 2019, January|
|Registration /Apply Dates||1th September 2018 – 30th September,2018|
|Admit Card Release Dates||TBA|
|Examination||6th January 2019 – 20th January, 2019|
|JEE Main 2019, April|
|Registration /Apply Dates||TBA|
|Admit Card Release Dates||TBA|
|Examination||7th April, 2019 – 21st April, 2019|
JEE Mains 2019 Admit Card Download Procedure
Candidate must follow the correct proceeding for procurement of admit card:
1. Candidates will have to go to the official website i.e. nta.ac.in.
2. They must click on the link for admit card.
3. Candidates need to log in with their JEE Main 2019 Registration number, date of birth, password and security pin.
4. Candidates must ensure that all their details are correct. If not, they must immediately contact the testing agency.
5. Correct admit cards are to be downloaded, printed and kept safe till the examination process is completely over.
6. It is to be noted that admit cards are essential for successful completion of examination process. Candidates are required to bring the admit cards to the examination centre at the time of commencement of exam. Inability to produce the admit card during the examination will be rejected.
JEE Mains Admit card 2019 Important Details
Candidates are requested to invoke cautious reviewing of the admit card details. JEE Mains 2019 candidates are required to note certain details which are essential while reviewing the admit cards. After logging in to access the admit cards, candidates need to ensure that their photograph, signature and parent/guardian signature are correctly shown. Also, their personal and educational details as well are subject to revision.
Candidates need to note down the following particulars:
1. Roll number,
2. Registration number and password,
3. Exam Venue and proper address,
4. Date and time of the examination.
Candidates are requested to visit the exam venue prior to the original date once so they can familiarize themselves with the route. This is to remove hassle of finding the exam location on the exam day itself.
News According To TOI
“Announcing major changes in the examination system, Union HRD minister Prakash Javadekar said that apart from JEE (Main), NEET and UGC-NET, the NTA will also conduct Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) and Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) from 2019.”