Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU OET 2019) will be conducted for offering admission into various UG & PG courses. It is a gateway to get admission in Engineering, Pharmacy, Applied Sciences, and many other courses. Programmes offered by Manipal University or Manipal Academy of Higher Education. MU OET 2019 will be conducted in online mode only. Candidates can take MU OET 2019 for admission in the following B.Tech. Streams.
Important Dates of MU OET 2019
|Online Application Form available||3rd week of October 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application form||2nd week of April 2019|
|MU OET 2019 Test Slot Booking||April 2019|
|MU OET 2019 Hall Ticket for 1st and 2nd attempt||24 hours prior to slot booking|
|MU OET 2019 online examination for 1st and 2nd attempt||April-May 2019|
|MU OET 2019 Hall Ticket for 3rd attempt||2nd week May 2019|
|MU OET 2019 online examination for 3rd attempt||2nd week May 2019|
|MU OET 2019 Merit List/Result||2nd week May 2019|
Candidates have to fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria to appear in Manipal University Online Entrance Test. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for various UG and PG courses from the university website.Programme of Manipal University or Manipal Academy of Higher Education is given below.
- Candidates should have passed Intermediate examination or A Level or American 12th Grade or IB or any other equivalent examination with min. 50 % marks in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the optional subjects in together.
- Candidates must have studied English, Mathematics and Physics as main subject and Biotechnology/Chemistry/Biology or any other as optional subject.
MUOET 2019 Exam Pattern
Below check the exam pattern of MU OET for different courses offered by the University:
- To solve your question paper you will be allotted two and half hours.
- Only there will be multiple choice questions only.
- You will get all the questions in the English language.
- Your exam will be conducted only through online/CBT (Computer Based Test) mode.
- For M.Tech & M.Sc Tech each correct answer will carry 4 marks each & for other courses you will get 1 marks each for the correct answer.
- Important note that there will be negative marking for each wrong answer.
MU OET Syllabus
Manipal University will provide the syllabus for each course on their website. Candidates can check the syllabus as per the course opted by them. However for B.tech course, the syllabus will be comprised of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and General English include questions based on the 10+2 syllabus followed by major 10+2 Boards/Universities.
MU OET Admit Card 2019
MU OET admit card 2019 for 3rd attempt exam will be released tentatively in the 2nd week of May 2019. Candidates are advised to check the details given on MU OET 2019 admit card carefully. Candidates will find details such as Candidate’s Name, Roll Number, Application Number, DOB, Photo and Signature, Time and Venue of Exam etc. on the admit card. All candidates should carry admit card for appearing in MU OET 2019 examination. The steps to download admit card is given below.
- Visit the website https://www.manipal.edu/mu.html.
- Find the link to download the ‘MU OET 2019 Admit Card’.
- Enter the Unique User Id and Password to download the admit card.
- The admit card will reflect on the screen in PDF format.
- Verify the details given on the admit card very carefully.
- Take the print out of the admit card and keep it safe for the further use