Gujarat Common entrance Test (GUJCET) is conducted by The Education Department, Govt of Gujarat and it has assigned The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education to hold CET for admission into various medical, engineering and pharmacy courses in the state of Gujarat. GUJCET stands for Gujarat Common Entrance Test. The GUJCET is regarded as one of the reputed state level examinations and lakhs of candidates fill the form for the same. GUJCET 2019 is conducted in offline pen and paper-based mode even though the application process of the same is completely online.
GUJCET Application Form 2019
- GUJCET 2019 application form has been announced via online modefrom 23rd March 2019.
- Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of online application.
- The booklet and PIN number (User ID and Password) is distributed through district distribution centre.
- The booklet and PIN number can be generated on payment of Rs. 300/- by DD from nationalized bank.
- The DD should be drawn in favor of “Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gandhinagar” payable at Ahmedabad.
- Candidates should fill in the online application form correctly. Incorrect filled form may lead to rejection.
- In the application process, candidates may be asked to upload scanned images of photograph and signature in prescribed specifications.
- The images should be in JPG or JPEG format.
- The size limit should be 5KB to 50KB (120px X 120px).
- Applications not complying with these instructions or with unclear photographs are liable to be rejected.
Candidates have to submit the prescribed application fee of Rs. 300/-. The application fee could be paid through offline mode, i.e. demand draft.
Prior to filling up the GUJCET application form, aspirants must make sure that they have read all the GUJCET 2019 eligibility criteria as listed below:
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The applicant must be bonafide of Gujarat. However, if the candidate is bonafide of Gujarat but is residing in other states, he/she will also be eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have also qualified class 10+2 from Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar/CBSE, Delhi/CISCE, New Delhi/NIOS/International School Board.
- Those candidates who are going to give their boards in the year 2019 are also eligible to apply.
- General category Candidates must have scored at least 45% marks in qualifying marks. However, the reserved category candidates must have scored at least 40% marks in qualifying marks.
GUJCET Syllabus 2019
The standard of the entrance examination will be that of Higher Secondary or equivalent examinations. The syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology subjects will be of HSC level of GSEB board. Candidates can solve previous years question papers to get idea about the type of questions asked in the exam.
GUJCET 2019 Answer Key
The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) or GSEB will upload the GUJCET 2019 answer key. The answer key will be released in the 3rd week of April soon after the exam has been concluded. With the help of GUJCET answer key, candidates will be able to cross check their answers with the answer keys released. The candidates can use the answer key to calculate their probable score of GUJCET 2019 before the final result is announced. This will also help the candidate predict which college he/she will be getting admission in.
For Official Website Click Here