GCET entrance exam is conducted so candidates can get admission into Architecture, Engineering, And Many Other Courses. Various government & private colleges & institutions of Goa state accept the GCET score for admissions into various courses. All the candidate who wants to take the GCET 2019 will be required to fill and submit the application form. The admission into MBBS course will be offered through NEET score and in B.Arch course through NATA score. In this article, candidates can get all the information related to GCET 2019.
GCET 2019 Important dates
The GCET 2019 tentative dates are given in the table below:
|Release of Notification||September 2018|
|Availability of Application form||1st week of April 2019|
|Last date of submission and collection of Admit card||2nd week of April 2019|
|GCET 2019 Date||1st – 2nd week of May 2019|
|Release of answer Key||3rd week of May 2019|
|Announcement of Results||2nd week of May 2019|
|Starting of Counselling||June 2019|
GCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
All candidates must know eligibility criteria given. Check whether you fulfill all criteria or not. To apply for BHMS & AHS candidates have to pass the 10+2 of Goa Board or its equivalent examination with English with Physics, Chemistry & Biology subjects and with minimum 50% marks for general, 40% marks for SC/ST and OBS. And to apply for B.Sc Nursing: Candidates should be passed HSSC in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with minimum 45% marks aggregate and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC category.
GCET Application Form 2019
Candidates are required to fill all details carefully. The application form guidelines are given below:
- Candidates have to download the application form and take a printout of it. The application form has to be filled in the candidate’s own hand writing.
- The filled-in application form has to be submitted at the specified locations in person.
- The application form will be started from the first week of April 2019.
- Candidates can fill and submit the application form till the last week of April 2019.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of admission form B at the time of downloading acknowledgement page.
GCET Exam Patterns 2019
There is no negative marking mentioned for no answering or incorrect answer. 1 mark will be given for each correct answer. Question asked will be consist of Multiple Choice Question. Question asked will be from Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry syllabus subjects.
- Number of Questions: Each paper will be consisting of 75 questions.
- Exam Duration: Two hours will be given for each paper.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Question Paper Pattern: The pattern of the question paper will be based on OMR sheet.
- Type of Question: it will consist of Multiple Choice Question.
GCET Preparation Tips
- Must know the complete details about exam pattern & syllabus.
- Prepare a timetable for the study and give an equal attention to all the subjects.
- Also go through previous year’s question papers & model papers.
- Do revisions on a daily basis.
- Stay healthy and fit.
GCET 2019 Exam Centers
The exam centers are venues where the candidates will be able to take the exam. There are at least 15 exam centers across the state of Goa where the candidates can opt to take the examination.
GCET Hall Ticket 2019
The admit cards will be issued in person to each candidate. Candidates can obtain the admit card after submitting the application form A to the admission committee on the same day. Candidates can get the GCET hall ticket 2019 till the last date of filling application form.
For Official Website Check Here