Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test (BITSAT 2019) is a university level exam organized by the BITS, Pilani. BITS conduct its entrance test BITSAT every year especially for the engineering, pharmacy and science courses. BITSAT is an all India level entrance test conducted through online mode, in which lakhs of students apply to seek admission. Through BITSAT 2019 exam, students will get admission in BE, B.Pharma & M.Sc courses in various specializations.
The BITSAT 2019 Important Dates
|Release of the Application form||3rd week of December 2019|
|Last Date to submit the application||2nd week of March 2019|
|Window to edit application||2nd to 3rd week of March 2019|
|Allotment of exam Centers||4th week of March 2019|
|Slot Booking starts||4th week of March to 1st week of April 2019|
|Release of Hall Ticket||2nd week of April to 2nd week of May 2019|
|BITSAT 2019||3rd week to last week of May 2019|
|Release of BITSAT scores||3rd week of May 2019|
|Apply for admission with 12th Marks||1st week of May to 3rd week of June 2019|
|Release of admit and wait list||3rd week of June 2019|
BITSAT 2019 Application Form
- Students will be able to fill the application form through online mode.
- Only one application form will be accepted by each candidate.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format.
- Size of photograph must be between 4 KB to 50 KB and signature size should be 1 KB to 30 KB.
- Candidates also have to submit three preferences for exam centres.
- There is no need to send the printed applicationform to the university
Eligibility Criteria for BITSAT 2019
- Candidates should have passed the class 12thexam of 10+2 system or its equivalent from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with proficiency in English.
- A minimum of 75% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects and at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics is required.
The Eligibility criteria are conditions based on certain parameters like age, nationality, educational qualification, etc. Check out the BITSAT 2019 Eligibility criteria listed below:
- Passed class 10+2 from a recognized board in the year 2019.
- Studied Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects (PCB for Students opting for B. Pharma) with proficiency in English.
- Scored at least 75% marks in PCM/PCB and must have scored a minimum of 60% in each subject.
- Candidates appearing for class 12th examination in 2019 are also eligible to apply.
- If taken more than one attempt in the class 12th examination, then the latest performance will be considered.
- Candidates studying in BITS currently are not eligible for admission.
BITSAT 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus will comprises of various topics like Physics, Chemistry, English Proficiency and Logical reasoning, and Mathematics/Biology. It will be based on current NCERT syllabus. Below we have mentioned the detailed BITSAT Syllabus:
|Mode of Exam||BITSAT 2019 is computer based test.|
|Duration of Exam||Duration of BITSAT 2019 in 180 minutes|
|Question Type||Objective types questions (Multiple Choice)|
|Number of Questions||BITSAT 2019 consists of 150 questions.|
|Negative Marking||Each wrong deducts 1 mark.|
How to Prepare for BITSAT
- Before start preparing for exam, gather all the details about officially prescribed syllabus.
- Make a suitable time-table and prepare accordingly.
- Take help from NCERT books and previous year question papers.
- Make yourself familiarize with the exam pattern.
- Don’t take stress and prepare calmly for your exams.
BITSAT Application Form 2019
The Applicant has to upload the scanned of the image of his/her photograph and signature in the correct specifications. The BITSAT 2019 application form fee will vary according to the category of the candidate. Payment can be done through debit/credit card and net banking. Candidates can also pay through cash through the generated Pay-in-Slip.
BITSAT Result 2019
BITS Pilani which is the exam conducting authority will announce the BITSAT 2019 results in the online mode for all the candidates who have taken the BITSAT 2019. The result of the candidate will contain the total marks obtained by the candidate along with the number of correct answers and wrong answers. The candidate will be required enter their roll number to check the result. One merit list will be released for B. Pharma course and one merit list will be released for other courses.
BITSAT Admission 2019
Candidates who will appear in the BITSAT exam are required to submit an admission application with 12th marks and preferences. Application can be submitted between first week of May to third week of June 2019.
Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored in the entrance exam. It will be prepared separately for various courses. Admission list will be released in the third week of June 2019.
Seats will be allotted to candidates on the basis of marks scored in the entrance exam, category, filled preferences and availability of seats. After the seat allotment, candidates have to report to the allotted campus for further admission process.
For Official Website Click Here