JEE Main 2018 for Paper-I (B. Tech/ B. E) has been started at 9:30 am and will be over at 12:30 pm. The Unofficial Answer Keys will be released by the Aakash Institute soon after the Exam gets over. The Aakash Institute will release the Solutions (Set A, B, C, D) of the JEE Main 2018. The Aakash Institute JEE Main 2018 Answer Key will comprise of all the answers asked in the Examination. The Official Answer Key will be released by CBSE between 24th to 27th April 2017.
The Answer Keys released by the Aakash Institute is unofficial, however the candidates will get to know all the correct answers and make a rough estimation of their scores before the announcement of the results.
Steps to View the JEE Main 2018 Answer Key published by Aakash Institute:
- Click on the Answer Key link that is released by the Aakash Institute.
- The Official Website of the Aakash Institute is- www.aakash.ac.in
- Click on the link of the paper that you have attempted and download the answer key.
How to Calculate the JEE Main 2018 Score using the Aakash Institute Answer Key?
- It is advised that the candidates must keep their JEE Mai 2018 Question Paper along with the Aakash Institute Answer Key.
- Now using the marking scheme, candidates have to recall their answers that they have marked in the Examination.
- After checking all the answers, calculate the probable scores.
Benefits of using the Aakash Institute JEE Main 2018 Answer Key:
- Through the Answer Key, candidates can cross check/ tally their answers of JEE Main 2018 Question Paper.
- Candidates can also make a rough estimation of the marks that they can score in the Examination.
- Candidates can also find a discrepancy in the answer key if there is any. He/she can challenge the answer key by providing a valid proof. In this way, the candidates can get bonus marks.
We will soon provide the answer key link of the Aakash Institute. It is advised that the candidates must visit the Aakash Institute site frequently. The Answer Key is very beneficial for the students as it gives them an idea of how much they score and rank they get.