Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) will release the IPU CET 2018 Admit cards for the candidates seven days before the entrance exam. The admit cards will be available online. The candidates will have to download their admit cards by visiting the official website using their login ID and password.
The candidates will not be allowed to appear the examination without the admit card. So, it is advisable to keep the admit card safely till the completion of the admission process.
In this article, we will provide you the complete details of the IPU CET 2018 Admit card, its download procedure and much more.
Important Dates for the IPU CET 2018 Admit Card
|Availability of the Admit cards of IPU CET 2018||Second week of May 2018|
|IPU CET Entrance Examination 2018||13th May 2018|
|IPU CET 2018 Result Declaration Dates||24th May 2018|
How to Download the IPU CET 2018 Admit Card
The steps to download the IPU CET 2018 Admit Cards are as follows:
- Visit the official website- www.ipu.ac.in
- Login using the Login ID and Password which was given during the filling of the application form.
- The admit card of the IPU CET 2018 Exam will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the details mentioned on the screen carefully.
- If all the information is correct, then download the IPU CET 2018 Admit Card.
- Take the print out of the admit card and keep it safely till the completion of the application procedure.
Details Mentioned in the IPU CET 2018 Admit Card
The admit card of the IPU CET 2018 Exam must have the following details and information printed:
- Roll number
- Date and Time of the Examination
- Exam center name and the complete address of the Exam Center
- Signature and
- The Photograph.
If all the above information is present in the admit card, then only download the admit card.
Features of the IPU CET 2018 Admit Card
- No candidates are allowed to appear the exam without IPU CET 2018 Admit card.
- The candidate must carry two printouts of the Admit card, one copy of the admit card will be retained by the candidate and another one will be taken by the Invigilator.
- Carry two passport size photographs for the verification purpose.
- The admit card, as to be presented to the invigilator for the verification purpose and the candidate’s identity, will be verified with respect of his/her details present in the admit card.
- In case of the Non- Receipt of the Admit card, the candidate is required to contact the Office of Controller of the Examinations Operation at GGSIP University Sector 16C, Dwarka, New Delhi 110078 at least 5 days before the entrance examination.
- The candidates have to keep the IPU CET 2018 Admit Card preserved till the end of the application procedure and this has to be handed over to the Admission Officer at the time of Counselling or Admission.