KVPY 2018 is a scholarship programme funded by the Department of Science and Technology of the Government of India. All Candidates who are going to take the KVPY examination 2018 can check all the details related to the KVPY 2018 Application form, Eligibility criteria, Etc. All the KVPY 2018 important dates and information about KVPY Admit card, exam pattern and result have been given in this article.KVPY 2018 is a scholarship programme funded by the Department of Science and Technology of the Government of India.
KVPY 2018-19 ImportantDates
- KVPY 2018 Exam Date : November 2018
- KVPY 2018 Written Exam Result : December 2018
- KVPY 2018 Interview Dates : January-February 2019
KVPY 2018 Application Form
KVPY 2018 Application form will be made available on the official KVPY website. Candidates must keep in mind that the tentative last date of KVPY applications is 11th August, 2018. Read the entire article to understand the procedure of KVPY 2018 application.
In this article, we’re providing all the relevant information pertaining to the KVPY 2018 Application Form. Let’s start with understanding the steps of KVPY 2018 application procedure.
KVPY Exam Dates
KVPY Exam Events Dates
- Online Application Form Issued 2nd week of July 2018
- Last Date of Form Filling 2nd week of August 2018
- Admit Card Availability 2nd week of October 2018
- Exam Date 1st week of November 2018
- Provisional Answer Key Release 4th week of November 2018
- Objection Against Answer Key till last week of November 2018
- Result Announcement 3rd week of December 2018
- Interview Round 3rd week of January 2019
- Final Result Declare April 2018
KVPY Registration 2018
Students can apply for the KVPY Entrance exam through online mode only. The registration details are given below:
- KVPY 2018 Registration will be started from the second week of July 2018.
- Last date to fill the application form will be the second week of August 2018.
There is no other mode to get the KVPY Application Form 2018.
Before filling the application, candidates keep ready with the scanned images (photograph, signature & scanned copy of caste/medical certificate (only for PwD).Fill the application form carefully and submit it.Take a printout of the KVPY 2018 application form for future references.
General and OBC category candidates have to remit a fee of INR 1000 while SC/ST category candidates have to pay INR 500.It can be paid through either online or offline mode.In case of online mode (credit card/debit card/net banking), enter card number/account number, the validity of the card, CVV or special PIN.In case of offline payment, download the e-challan and deposit the fee in cash at nearest SBI branch.Upload the challan after payment and click on submit.